Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Rap News Calls AfriClassical Piece On Jeffrey Mumford A “Great post”

My Rap News describes itself as “Where YOU decide what is important in the hip-hop/rap industry!” Today it posted a link to the AfriClassical post Jeffrey Mumford (b. 1955), African American Contemporary Composer:

Jeffrey invited me to sit on the porch at his Oberlin home and listen to his concerns about rap music. He’s concerned about how it shapes, or misshapes, the identity of too many black people.” read more …

Read the rest of this great post here"


+Rap" rel="tag">My Rap
+Mumford" rel="tag">Jeffrey Mumford
+music" rel="tag">classical music
+Identity" rel="tag">Black Identity
+music" rel="tag">rap music
+American" rel="tag">African American

1 comment:

MisfitMarx said...

Well it seems that I'm the first to comment on your page not bad I'm just a more interactive person i enjoy seeing videos and pictures