Sunday, December 11, 2011

Cheryl Lynne Skinner's New Holiday Release: 'I Wonder As I Wander'

[Cheryl Lynne Skinner's I Wonder As I Wander]

Composer and flute player Cheryl Lynne Skinner sends this news to AfriClassical:


EXPERIENCE THE MIRACLE Of CONTEMPORARY MUSE.......
MUSIC UNLEASHED FROM SOUL EXPERIENCE!
Go on an introspective musical journey celebrating and honoring the greatest miracle of them all, the birth of Jesus Christ. Selections in the new holiday CD release I Wonder As I Wander a Sacred Christmas collection includes Away in A Manger, Silent Night, We Three Kings, Pata Pan, Go Tell It On the Mountain & Joy To the World.

Experience the true joy of Christmas during the holiday season’s hustle and bustle. Featuring the keyboard, flute & vocal stylings of musician/arranger Cheryl Lynne Skinner these traditional Christmas Classics are sure to relax and inspire.

Thanks for all your support during this year. For more information, to hear music clips and a special holiday greeting from Cheryl please visit: http://www.cheryllynneskinner.com
Happy Holidays! And as always ENJOY!

Cheryl Lynne Skinner
Elinez Music
PO BOX 4773
Louisville, KY 40204

No comments: