Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Marta Richardson: 'I caught the rerun of 60 Minutes' story of musicians in the Congo.'

[CBS News]

Yesterday, August 13, 2012, AfriClassical posted:
“University of NorthCarolina Greensboro: 'Last Year Sphinx Virtuosi ...THIS Year HARLEMSTRING QUARTET!!' Oct. 3, 2012.”  Marta Richardson thanks us and provides a link to a CBS News 60 Minutes story on the Kimbanguist SymphonyOrchestra.  AfriClassical has posted information about the orchestra, but this link is new to us and we thank Marta Richardson for sending it to us:
 
Thank you so much, Bill!  I so appreciate you posting about us! Wow, what an honor.
 
I thought of you yesterday as I caught the rerun of 60 Minutes' story of musicians in the Congo.  You are most likely aware of this, but just in case I'm enclosing the link;
 
Thanks again!
Sincerely,
Marta 

No comments: