Thursday, March 21, 2013

Empire Opera: 'We are also holding a special reception on May 5 for potential board members and patrons.'

Waundell Saavedra



Yesterday AfriClassical posted: Empire Opera: Waundell Saavedra Has Title role in 'Attila' by Giuseppe Verdi, 4 PM Sunday, May 19, 2013 at National Opera Center, NYC

Michael S. Wright commented by email:


Bill, I had heard about this man’s talent and checked his website very recently. An absolutely fantastic voice in his Purcell clip really musical. I am looking forward to hearing a composition and encourage him to post a few clips on his website.  Kind regards, Mike [Michael S. Wright]

Waundell Saavedra replied:

Hi! Thanks so much for the email and posting my info. I did have audio samples of my compositions. But I have been working on adding some new ones which I hope to upload soon. 

My company is going through a Renaissance in that we have new people coming in to help make this a viable opera company.  We are also holding a special reception on May 5 for potential board members and patrons. I have attached our brochure for that event.  If this interests you or may interest someone you know, you are absolutely welcome to join us.

Thanks and look for some new compositions soon!

Waundell Saavedra
President and Artistic Director
Empire Opera, Inc.

No comments: