Monday, May 20, 2013

Errollyn Wallen Awarded the Ivor Novello Award for Classical Music 2013


Dear All,

It is with the greatest pleasure that I can announce that I am this year's recipient of The Ivor Novello Award for Classical Music.

The award was presented to me by Bradley Hemmings (pictured with me) at a rather glittering affair at Grosvenor House hotel on May 16th.

I would like to thank you for the tremendous support you have shown me throughout the years. That support and encouragement has kept this particular composer going!

You can hear me on Radio 3's In Tune (BBC iPlayer) speaking about the award – I'm about 1 hour 45 mins in:  http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01scyyr

Warm wishes,

Errollyn


IVOR NOVELLO AWARD FOR CLASSICAL MUSIC 2013

WINNER OF FIPA D'OR 2013 for Best Music for a Television Series (ONE NIGHT, BBC One)




No comments: