Monday, December 30, 2013

YouTube Clips of Morgan State University choir in last two big concerts!

Morgan State Choir in He is the Messiah 
(YouTube.com)

Eric Conway, D.M.A., Fine and Performing Arts Department Chairperson, Morgan State University:

Happy Holidays,

I hope that you are enjoying this holiday season.  I obviously had too much time on my hands today, and posted several clips from the Morgan State University Choir's last two big concerts, the Spring Concert on May 5, 2013 and Christmas Concert December 15, 2013.  Both concerts are available on DVD for sale in the music department at Morgan.  Enjoy these clips and these special days between Christmas and New Year's.

Best,
Eric


Spring Concert:

Children Go Where I Send Thee

My Soul Does Magnify the Lord

Glory To God in the Highest


Christmas Concert:

Precious Lord

Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee

Every Praise

For Every Mountain

No comments: