Sunday, May 25, 2014

Eric Conway: "Morgan State University Choir singing Pharrell Williams' 'Happy' at the American School in Muscat, Oman"


Eric Conway, D.M.A.:


Hello again everyone,

I cannot believe that I have not sent any video from our concerts to you in these posts from the Middle East.  Please click on the link below from a YouTube Video of the Morgan State University Choir singing Pharrell Williams'  "Happy" at the American School in Muscat, Oman.  Enjoy!

Eric


************************************
Eric Conway, D.M.A.
Fine and Performing Arts Department, Chair

Morgan State University

Comments by email:
1) Hello everyone,

When I posted the previous email,  I did not give everyone's permission to see video.  See links below to Morgan performances with correct permissions.

Eric

Morgan Choir sings Happy

Discussion of Islamic Religion with Morgan Students:

Choir sings Let it Be in Doha, Qatar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFbyanU_VaU
[Eric Conway]

2) Thank you so much for this video, and some I had not heard in a long time.  I needed this shot of happiness so much this Memorial Day. God Bless You!  Izola Collins

No comments: