Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Grammy Winner Mark S. Doss performs solo recital at New York’s Baruch Performing Arts Center, May 16th

Mark S. Doss

Mark S. Doss writes:

Dear Friends,

I'm returning to New York City to perform a solo recital as an artist-in-residence with the Drozdoff Society. The performance will be at the Baruch Performing Arts Center on May 16, 2018 at 7:30 p.m. I'm teaming up with Russian pianist, Artist of the Moscow Philharmonic Society, and winner of the 2016 New York Concert Artists Worldwide Debut Audition, Vyacheslav Gryaznov. I'm very much looking forward to my residency with the Drozdoff Society and this recital in New York in particular. I hope to see you there! Click the link below for more information and as always, please keep in touch. You can reach me via FB, Twitter, and my website. [www.marksdoss.com]
-Mark Steven

1 comment:

John Malveaux said...

Everyone should heard Mark Doss more than once.